We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our Lift Service and Repair team.
MV Lifts provides our clients with unrivaled levels of quality in the lift Service, repair, modernisation and new lift installations. MV Lifts is an independently owned, well established and structured, multi-regional organisation covering the whole of the UK.
You will be responsible for Servicing, Maintaining, Repairing & Attending Callouts on a variety of our customers and client’s lift portfolio’s throughout the regions MV Lifts covers.
Main Activities Duties:
- Servicing & Maintenance of existing Passenger, Goods, Service and Stair Lifts.
- You will be required to attend callouts and breakdowns, as part of your normal day to day duties, as well as being part of an “On-Call – Out of Hours” response team.
- You will have the skills and confidence to carry out repairs on breakdowns and callouts, as well as minor repairs.
- You will be expected to self-manage and plan your route to meet the changes which occur daily, with callouts and breakdowns, etc.
- You will be expected to report back any findings or advisory works which can be recommended back to the client following servicing or callouts.
You will be expected to communicate closely with both our clients and the management team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You will be qualified to a minimum of NVQ 3 Level or equivalent.
- You will hold relevant H&S Certificates & Training, be DBS or Home Office vetted.
- You will be IT Literate and be capable of using PPM Systems and PDA’s etc. You will ensure that all electronic communications are kept up to date and regularly refreshed.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be capable of providing quality and timely feedback on your service reports and findings to both the client and the office.
- Clean driving license is also essential.
40 Hours – 8.00 am to 5.00 pm (Flexible with traveling and location)
Overtime – To meet Callout Rota for both Evenings and Weekends (Inc Bank Holidays)
Salary is competitive and negotiable, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
You will also receive a company vehicle, PDAMobile Phone, PPE & Workwear.
Please attach your CV to the form below.