We have a great track record of developing highly-skilled engineers who have gone on to have great careers in the lift industry and beyond please send your CV to us at email@example.com or attach it to the form below.
We are a national business covering the whole of the UK and we may have opportunities anywhere from the South East to the North West
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in the customer and strives to exceed their expectations
- Good technical knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to learn and go the extra mile to succeed
- Good organisational skills and time management
Great career development opportunities, Competitive rates of pay, 20 to 25 Days Holiday depending upon experience, Company Pension Scheme, Death in Service Cover, Commitment to ongoing training, Childcare Vouchers, and a Cycle to Work Scheme.